TERMS & CONDITIONS
References to 'I' or 'we' or 'us' mean Charlotte M Bailey
also known as Charlotte Bailey Rocks Fossils and Minerals.
References to 'you' mean any user or viewer of our website.
We may change these Terms & Conditions from time to time by updating this page.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
These Terms & Conditions are effective from 27th April 2012.
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
A variety of SEO (search engine optimisation) and Social Media instruments have been implemented on the site including, currently, two Facebook "Like" buttons - the one relates to the stock (this is implemented on the stocklist page and all the idividual stock item pages) the other is generic to the site (this is implemented on all the other pages). We reserve the right to modify any of our SEO and Social Media instruments without notice.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England. In case of any dispute you submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Top Of Page
Charlotte M Bailey hereby asserts and reserves all her rights as author of this website.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text, images and graphics.
All material reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to us, is acknowledged.
Unauthorised use of material on this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Top Of Page
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, or send to us (such as name, address, email address, etc).
(2) Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number) which may be automatically logged by our web server or the servers of our service providers. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(4) Your preferences as expressed to us in any form.
(5) Session information stored in cookies.
Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code.
We also use a range of third party tools (such as Google Analytics replica Rolex Gmt Master
replica christian louboutin
and Facebook Insights) to evaluate the performance of this site which provide us with information about visitors to this site.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be solely in relation to Charlotte Bailey Rocks Fossils and Minerals. The deails will be used:-
(1) To process your order, to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
(2) To comply with legal requirements.
(3) In certain cases we may use your details to send you information on our products and services. We may also periodically send newsletters, promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out.
(4) Internal record keeping
(5) We may use the information to improve our products and services.
(6) From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may also use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and distribution. Rest assured that third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
(1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing us using the link below. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sale obligations.
(2) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply email us using the link below. We may charge you up to £10 to cover our administration costs.
DATA SUBJECT REQUEST
Top Of Page